Sharing Christianity with Muslims
For those of us who may be in a position to dialog with Muslim friends about our faith, here’s a series of thought-provoking videos that may be helpful.
Reasons To Believe scholar Fuz Rana, who had a Muslim father, interviews Abdu Murray, who converted from Islam to Christianity and now shares his faith with Muslims through several high-profile ministries.
Abdu has hard-won, firsthand insights about how to share the Christian faith with Muslims. Among his most powerful points are the value of respect for the individual and how bridges can be built in a positive way, without attacking the person or his worldview.
- Veracity posts on “Basic Islam“
- The Nobel Quran Online, (Audible Version)
- Hadith Collection Online
- Jesus Among Other Gods, by Ravi Zacharias
- Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus: A Devout Muslim Encounters Christianity, by Nabeel Qureshi
- A short version of Nabeel Quershi’s testimony with apologetic arguments and a critical analysis of the claims of Islam and Christianity.
- Nabeel Qureshi, Videos
- Abdu Murray, Videos
- Mark Gabriel, Videos
- Mona Walter, Videos