I pray that you will:
- recognize that God loves you
- be a good friend
- be dependable
- be able to let things go
- be humble and gracious
- be a compelling witness
- be slow to anger and quick to forgive
- be a good steward
- be willing to make difficult decisions
- be loved unconditionally
- love unconditionally
- try hard
- laugh easily
- smile when people need you to smile
- enjoy the small things in life
- listen to and respect those who disagree with you
- know that God has a plan for your life
- know the joy of personal discipleship
- discover and appreciate that Christianity is objectively true
- have courage
- have compassion
- have an uplifting sense of humor
- have friends like your parents
I pray that you will never:
- hate people
- burn with anger
- chase things that don’t matter
- worry about things that you cannot control
- waste your time
- embrace cultural values that contradict your faith
- forget who died for you
October 13th, 2015 at 6:46 pm
October 13th, 2015 at 9:31 pm
Congratulations, John! Grand parenthood is an awesome blessing!
Sent from my iPad
October 14th, 2015 at 6:51 am
Thanks Deborah, we have indeed been blessed. His arrival was a miraculous answer to many prayers. I hope all is well out west. Thanks for commenting.
October 14th, 2015 at 9:21 am
Some punctuation would make your lead more meaningful.
October 14th, 2015 at 11:12 am
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! So happy for you and the whole family.
October 15th, 2015 at 9:39 am
Thanks Linda! Blessings to you, Scott and your family!
October 14th, 2015 at 7:22 pm
Do you have a pic of the proud grandfather with the baby?
October 15th, 2015 at 9:38 am
October 16th, 2015 at 1:43 pm
Congratulations, he looks perfect.